4/25/06

Answers.com and More Links

Because of the link at Wikipedia, Lysistrata's War is also now listed at Answers.com, YourArt.com, and A Bit About Everything.com. Somehow we are also listed at Local.co.uk under Laptops Roslin. I have no idea why, though, maybe their search engine picked up those words on this blog.

Google also found some links at a couple of myspace sites and blogs. So thanks, Iceward Bound, cruelmistress86, and dreamer84.

The dmoz open directory lists us as do the directories at metronimo.com, Warpocity, Vanini, HotSheet, and TheHairyOne.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it would be a bad idea to create a MySpace page simply for promoting Lysistra. It's been done; our Drum Corps has one.

If you would like me to help set that up or if you just have any questions, feel free to contact me. You have my email.